Monday, 17 January 2011


A scenecraft fuel tank has been purchased and cleaned up today to provide a small store for the loco fuel.

I also ordered an dapol oo water tank via eBay following an inspired comment on this blog yesterday. This will sit on a brick plinth.

Finally I started planning for the incline up to the hopper and cut the plasticard stonework to size. The plan is to create a plastic frame with plastic stonework added to dress it.

The copper clad pickup pads were glued in place ready for the Ruston to receive it's pickups.

And finally I ordered a new controller (gaugemaster combo walkaround) as the hornby one I had been using has some very odd behaviour at low speed - Locos pulse along rather oddly! Something to do with feedback I think but no good for this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment